Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I've come to...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I've come to...

    the conclusion that this forum will forever be boring unless it goes somewhat back to it's original layout. There's about a good 10-15 that post on a somewhat regular basis and maybe 20 that post altogether. It's so quite on here, I mean even when there's new threads or something, only a few post. Just sad, seems like it's slowly dying. I know football season will bring some new users and it will get some more traffic, but really it's never going back to anything like it once was.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've come to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Burton13 View Post
    the conclusion that this forum will forever be boring unless it goes somewhat back to it's original layout. There's about a good 10-15 that post on a somewhat regular basis and maybe 20 that post altogether. It's so quite on here, I mean even when there's new threads or something, only a few post. Just sad, seems like it's slowly dying. I know football season will bring some new users and it will get some more traffic, but really it's never going back to anything like it once was.

    Its Summer time. Its like this every year.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've come to...

    original layout has nothing to do with it IMO.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've come to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Its Summer time. Its like this every year.
    What Jason said.

    Trust me, business will pick up for sure when football season comes. Just do your part when you see people who want to post on here and talk about sports, and give them the web address and have them sign up or sign in with their old account.

    I remember a couple of summers ago I probably looked at the board 2-3 times, and that was about it--and I started looking at it again only when pre-season football camps started. Then I was on it everyday or at least every other day.

    Give it time.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've come to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Burton13 View Post
    the conclusion that this forum will forever be boring unless it goes somewhat back to it's original layout. There's about a good 10-15 that post on a somewhat regular basis and maybe 20 that post altogether. It's so quite on here, I mean even when there's new threads or something, only a few post. Just sad, seems like it's slowly dying. I know football season will bring some new users and it will get some more traffic, but really it's never going back to anything like it once was.
    Once football begins, the forum will go crazy again.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've come to...

    does the old link redirect to here?

    if so it will pick up a lot, if not i doubt it

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've come to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    does the old link redirect to here?

    if so it will pick up a lot, if not i doubt it
    I believe it does, but if it doesn't...take my advice from earlier. Just do your part when you see people who want to post on here and talk about sports, and give them the web address and have them sign up or sign in with their old account.

    And by the way...just did a quick Google search for LPD Forum, and this board is the first link listed. If people who were here once before get curious, look up LPD Forum on Google, then they'll find us again. It's not like we're stuck in outer Mongolia w/no way of finding this place. [ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=lpd+forum&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10 "]lpd forum - Google Search[/ame]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •